Depression & Anxiety
If you are feeling suicidal, contact your GP who will refer you to the Crisis Team.
The Crisis team can give you the support and advice you need to help you get your life on track.
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique, draws on the ancient wisdom of Chinese Medicine and blends it with modern Western psychology.
By tapping on the body’s meridian points, (the same points manipulated during acupuncture, you can quickly dissolve the energetic blocks that have been hindering your physical or emotional recovery.
EFT has been successfully tested and used to treat a wide range of conditions, from food cravings, depression, weight loss, headaches, joint pain, fear, anxiety, allergies, insomnia and addictions to name but a few.
Prices: £10 per adult or 2 for £15.00; £5 OAPs
Health Trainers provide one to one support for adults who want to make a change to improve their health. This includes:
- Managing your weight
- Eating more healthily
- Drinking sensibly
- Being more active
- Stopping smoking
- Improving emotional health
The services we provide include those for:
- Adults of working age and older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who are low in mood, stressed, anxious or depressed
- People with an eating disorder
- Those with alcohol and substance misuse issues
- Pregnant women
- Those who need secure mental health services
- People with a personality disorder
- People with Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)