If you are feeling suicidal, contact your GP who will refer you to the Crisis Team.
The Crisis team can give you the support and advice you need to help you get your life on track.
The Ilfracombe Link Centre is for people with, and recovering from, all kinds of mental health problems and difficulties. You can be referred or you can approach the Link Centre directly yourself to access its services. It is a safe relaxed place to be with people and get support.
There is tea and coffee always available and on Tuesday evenings a meal is planned and prepared by the people who are there on the day with support from the staff where needed.
The centre can point you in the right direction and give you support on a range of areas, like finding work, going to evening classes, debt advice, benefit claims or accommodation as well as a number of free courses.
- 01271 864 700
- The Gables
1 Belmont Road
The services we provide include those for:
- Adults of working age and older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who are low in mood, stressed, anxious or depressed
- People with an eating disorder
- Those with alcohol and substance misuse issues
- Pregnant women
- Those who need secure mental health services
- People with a personality disorder
- People with Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
If something’s troubling you, then get in touch. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Usual hours open to receive callers at the door:
- Monday 1pm – 9pm
- Tuesday 4pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 10am – 9pm
- Thursday 4pm – 9pm
- Friday 10am – 9pm
- Sunday 1pm – 9pm