Pregnancy & Antenatal Care
Breastfeeding support at the MyStart Children’s Centre.
- www.mystart.surestart www.breastfeedingnetwork.org.uk
- 01271 865 825
- My Start Childrens Centre,
Looking at You Baby is an 8 week group for parents with their babies 6 months and under. This group has been developed from research that tells of the importance of parents understanding what their babies are trying to communicate before they can use words to ask for what they want. It is a small friendly group with no more than 8 parents and their children.
The services we provide include those for:
- Adults of working age and older people
- People with a learning disability
- People who are low in mood, stressed, anxious or depressed
- People with an eating disorder
- Those with alcohol and substance misuse issues
- Pregnant women
- Those who need secure mental health services
- People with a personality disorder
- People with Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)