Sexual Health Advice
A free and confidential service, open to everyone. You can refer yourself or obtain a referral from your GP. The Centre offers: Contraception and pregnancy testing, information about fertility and …
A free and confidential service, open to everyone. You can refer yourself or obtain a referral from your GP. The Centre offers:
- Contraception and pregnancy testing, information about fertility and sterilisation, advice and referral for unplanned pregnancy.
- GU Medicine Service – Info and advice on all aspects of sexual health and wellbeing, management of genital and urinary symptoms, including infection, pain and skin problems, screening and treatment for all sexually transmitted infections and help with preventing infections.
- HIV Service – advice on all aspects of HIV and other blood borne viruses and treatment and support for individuals with HIV.
For young people living in Exeter and surrounding areas. YES can provide free, safe and friendly information, support and counselling on:
- Sexual Health
- Work and Volunteering
- Relationships and any other issue important to you
- www.youngdevon.org www.devon.gov.uk/index/cyps/youth-enquiry-service.htm
- 01392 331 666