Business Support & Advice
Mego works with people to improve their ability to attract employers and get hired. And with employers to improve their ability to attract and hire the right people. We do this by providing a unique mix of employment and recruitment services through our employment centres, job board and recruitment hub.
The North Devon Business Alliance has been established by experienced North Devon business owners and executives to represent the interests of all businesses in the area and, through supporting existing businesses and encouraging start-ups, to develop the full potential of the local economy.
- Empowering local communities through housing improvements, family support, and community development.
- Supporting local businesses to start, develop and grow, thereby improving productivity, jobs and wealth creation.
- Ensuring effective service delivery and community regeneration in our disadvantaged wards.
- Raising the skill level of the North Devon workforce and those entering employment.
- Developing and promoting North Devon as an attractive destination for communities, visitors and inward investment.
The Northern Devon Employment & Skills Board (ESB) is tasked with understanding and communicating the needs of employers and investors in relation to business development and employment and skills issues.
- Educating for work and enterprise (linking with local schools and colleges)
- Business development and support (for the local self-employed to large employers)
- Workforce skills (investing in our employees for improved productivity and growth)
- Supporting people into work (from young people to older jobseekers)
- 01237 426 426
- North Devon Plus Head Office
Caddsdown Business Support Centre
Caddsdown Industrial Park
Westwards Pathfinder is a local charity set up in 1999 to assist the unemployed, economically inactive and disadvantaged members of our communities into employment, education and training using a wide range of interventions.
- Training and Support
- Supporting your business and employees
- Supporting the community