There are various groups in Ilfracombe who meet for a cuppa or lunch clubs. Details correct as at April 2016:
- REGEN – Coffee Morning at Christian Fellowship Church, 74 High Street opposite the Co-op 10.30am – 12noon. Tea and homemade cakes. A chance to meet people and chat over tea, it’s very informal and you can pop in and out as you please for over 65’s.
- Lunch at Brookdale Church – Every 3rd Monday of the month at 12.30pm – £3
- Lunch at Pip and Jim’s Church 12 noon – £3.50
- Tea and Toast at ‘Open Church’ in the Baptist Church from 10.30am
- Pensioners Club at the Osborne Hotel – Alternate Wednesdays 2pm – £2 includes tea and cake
- Activity and exercises at the Tyrell 2.30pm – 4pm. Each month it includes exercises programes by therapists and health education from the Tyrell based community nurses. Finish with teacakes crumpets and tea. For over 65’s.
- Bacon sandwiches at the Candar from 10am – £1
- Lunch at the Salvation Army 12.30pm at The Retreat, Torrs Park, Ilfracombe, Devon EX34 8AY Phone: 01271 864040 to check before hand.