Please find below a form regarding the Mortehoe and Woolacombe late night bus service.
Copies can also be picked up from The Ilfracombe Centre, 44 High Street or downloaded from the following link: LATE-NIGHT BUS 2015 QUESTIONNAIRE Final
This is your chance to have a say in what happens next year!
MORTEHOE & WOOLACOMBE EMPLOYERS’ QUESTIONNAIRE 2015 LATE-NIGHT MINIBUS SERVICE
As you may know, over the summer season 19 July to 14 September, Job Centre Plus initiated a minibus service returning employees from their places of work to Ilfracombe at 10 pm nightly. Ilfracombe Community Transport Association provided this service which was deemed a success, especially from the point of view of the passengers and hopefully also the employers.
With the support of local employers, it is hoped to run this again in 2015, with possible funding from Devon County Council and elsewhere. It is envisaged that the passengers would pay £2.50 for their journey.
So that we can ascertain the feasibility of this, would you please take the time to complete the following questionnaire and return it as soon as possible and before 30 January to Janet Sinclair (Job Centre Plus) by e-mail – email@example.com or by post to Janet Sinclair, Barnstaple Jobcentre Plus, Mail Handling Site A, Wolverhampton, WV98 1PT.
NAME OF ESTABLISHMENT:
Completed by (Name):
Contact details: e-mail:
Tel no: 01271
Please identify your answer with Y (yes) or N (no)
1. Did any of your employees use the late-night minibus service in 2014?
If the answer is NO, will you please indicate why not:
a. Did not know of the service
b. Employees had made their own transport arrangements
c. Pick-up time was not convenient
d. Pick-up points were not convenient
e. Other reason/s, please state
2. If pick-up time, pick-up points were more suitable, would you encourage your employees to use the proposed service for 2015 if they had no means of return transport?
3. Assuming your employees would want to make use of the minibus service in 2015, please indicate which of the 2014 pick-up times and places listed below would suit your business:
a. Keep pick-up places and times the same
b. Keep pick-up places the same but start half an hour later at 22.30 – last pick-up 23.00
c. What would be the most appropriate pick-up place for your business?
d. Any other change? Please state.
1 Fortescue Arms 22.00
2 Gold Coast Holiday Park 22.05
3 Europa Holiday Park 22.10
4 Woolacombe Sands 22.12
5 Tides Inn/Red Barn/Boardwalk 22.15
6 Church steps, Mortehoe 22.20
7 Easewell Farm Holiday Park 22.25
8 Twitchen Holiday Park 22.30
9 Woolacombe Bay Holiday 22.35
4. This 2015 late-night service, if deemed feasible, could run from the Easter week-end to the end of half-term holiday in October subject to funding.
Would this be helpful to you?
What is your preferred period of operation?
5. A financial contribution from employers could have a bearing on the level of fares and the period of operations. Would you be prepared to consider making a financial contribution for the service to run?
Please use the space below to make any other comments about this proposed late-night minibus service.